Certification and Improvement Policy Statement
We are committed to the implementation, maintenance and enhancement of our Certification and Improvement system that is based on the international and national standards for Quality Assurance (AS/NZS ISO9001), Safety (AS/NZS4801) and Information Technology (ISO/IEC27001). We are committed to compliance with these standards, relevant legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
We are committed to compliance with these standards, relevant legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
Consultation with and the involvement of all personnel & stakeholders is essential and will be sought when identifying and mitigating workplace hazards and risks in order to achieve a safe workplace and an environmentally sustainable business. Our personnel are trained to ensure their understanding of the Certification and Improvement System and their responsibility to comply with safe work practices and risk management techniques and provide improvement feedback.
In order to achieve our objectives, exceed expectations and enhance customer satisfaction, we aim to:
- Focus on consistent quality in all that we do, while actively seeking opportunities to improve;
- Set measurable objectives and targets aimed at the continual improvement of the Certification and Improvement framework, through the elimination of work-related injury and illness, the prevention of pollution and IT security events;
- Ensure that our employees do not and cannot disclose any Patient Data held by MedHealth to an anyone outside of Australia, except for the express purpose of delivering and/or facilitating the delivery of medical services or medical advice;
- Ensure that risks and opportunities are identified and monitored;
- Ensure that all personnel understand our policy and their responsibility in maintaining the highest levels of performance;
- Recruit, develop and retain quality staff to enable the effective delivery of our services;
- Maintain third party certification of our Certification and Improvement system;
- Maintain or target an increase in profit each year;
- Keep up with technology, plant and equipment changes;
- Target improvement in personnel competency by ongoing training;
- Ensure our suppliers and consultants operate with the same objectives in mind, and
We continuously monitor the certification and improvement system and objectives in light of customer feedback, on the job training, management review and other forums, to ensure its ongoing suitability and to improve our operations. This will enable us to respond to any customer concerns in an efficient and effective manner.
Management regularly review our policy and the system as a whole to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate.
Our policy is available to all interested parties via our Certification and Improvement Policy Statement.